- Ranae Keane-Bamsey Kailua-Kona Hawaii 1-808-937-7529 firstname.lastname@example.org www.EMotionGalleries.com
- Facebook business: https://www.facebook.com/EMotionGalleries
- Facebook personal: https://www.facebook.com/ranaekeane
- Twitter https://twitter.com/MotionGalleries
Which creativeLIVE channel do you feel like your course would best fit on? Photography/Film
- DANCE PHOTOGRAPHY OUTLINE
- DAY 1:
- Safety: duration, repetition, water, floor, warm up
- What to shoot: prep, head shot, details, warm up, movement climax, fluid movement, interaction, recognition, reverence, rest
- Demonstrate variables with three different subjects: A) youth/amateur B) performance preprofessional C) cultural/ritual/religious dancer
- DAY 2:
- Speak a common language understanding movement vocabulary to direct reguardless of the photographers "dance" or lack of "dance training":
- BEST- Language to direct movement
- Body Energy Space Time
Shoot using the language
- DAY 3:
- Take the language of movement into wedding, senior, maternity and family portraiture.
- Income generation by adding sport/fitness/dance/martial-arts/yoga schools/studios/academies to the cliental of portrait/senior/school photographers
- Photojournalist style of a social dance that can be captured by a documentary photographer
- Shoot a wedding portrait session using movement vocabulary; demonstrating the transition of posing into choreography for all types of portriture.
Do you have any supporting materials? Your photography website, books or materials you've written, YouTube videos of you teaching, shooting, demonstrating your subject, etc. Anything that will help us understand your topic or get to know you better? Please include those here!
- I am 18 or older.
Yes, I can be at the studio May 22 & 23
Having trouble viewing the video above? You can also view it here:
- http://vimeo.com/emotiongalleries/cl2014 password: 2014